The Air Ticketing and Related Services offered by Scott Travel Group are deliberately wide ranging in nature as many are designed to ‘add value’ to our principal service offering.
When Tracy Scott founded the Scott Travel Group in 2008 it was with the full knowledge that the Corporate Traveller was looking for something different and unique in the management of their air travel and related services.
Tracy had found over her 16 years in the industry that corporate travellers were looking for more than just an air ticket. They wanted their Travel Agent to really get to know them and their individual requirements. For some travellers their preference might have been seating, for others it was on-line check-in or perhaps ticket flexibility in the event of a date change. Whatever their preference, Tracy knew that by directly meeting these individual needs, Scott Travel would be filling a niche in the market for supporting organisations and individuals who had become disillusioned with their current travel provider.
As a corporate or individual traveller, when you call or email any member of Scott Travel with your travel enquiry, you have the assurance that you are dealing with a close-knit team of industry professionals and a Board of Directors who take a genuine interest in your travel plans. Each one of us is ‘on call’ both in and out of office hours. We interact with one another daily on the intricacies of our clients’ individual travel bookings, including ensuring that we have entered key details in our systems such as your meal and seating preferences, or frequent flyer details. We also provide full support to our clients with their emergency ticketing requirements, ticket changes or ‘meet & greet’ assistance through our Jomo Kenyatta Airport Office in Nairobi.
Our Corporate Travel services summarised
• Air ticketing: International, Domestic and Regional air ticketing for flights departing from Kenya
as well as from other departure points worldwide
• Re-booking and re-validation of air tickets
• Assistance with airline seating and meal preferences
• Online check-in and dispatch of Boarding Passes
• Destination information and advice (such as immigration requirements, vaccinations, health advice)
• Visa Processing
• Travel Insurance
• Lost Luggage Assistance
• Assistance with frequent flyer miles redemption tickets and upgrades
• Airport Transfers in comfortable, well maintained vehicles
• Car Hire
• Meet & Greet at the Airport (as required)
• Support for VIP travellers